Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hasta Septiembre España!

This week has been pretty stressful, but as it is finishing up, I have de-stressed and am all set to come home! For my last day, my friends threw me a suprise going-away dinner/party! Well, it wasn't really a surpise in the end because I found out about it, but regardless it was great. They made Mexican food, because they know I love love love it. After dinner we went out barhopping and meeting up with even more friends! It was a great last party night with my friends - most of who will not be here when I return in September. Kind of a sad day but so happy that I DO get to come back. I think I will visit a lot of these friends in thier hometowns next year - Warsaw, London, Copenhagen and the sorts to see all my amazing friends.

This last year has flown by and I feel like I loved every minute of it. Thank you so much for reading my blog and keeping up with my Euro adventures! I hope you enjoyed it :) I am coming back to Seattle and will spend the summer all over the NW - with little trips along the way. I come back to Spain in September, and know by that time I will really have missed it. So, until September, hasta la vista Donostia!

Besos!
Amanda

No comments: