Monday, January 9, 2012

Sharing is caring

Just a quick update to share a Basque cider story of mine that was posted on an online site called Big World Magazine. 

As the editor put its, the site is all about seeing the world from a different point of view - to explore and discover it.  The site is comprised of journalists all over the world sharing stories of thier travels, experiences and insights.  While only my first article on the site, I hope to be able to share my thoughts about all the amazing Basque cultural aspects I get to participate in first hand as well as some of the amazing things I have experienced on various trips. 

Click HERE to take a look and explore the site - there is a wealth of information from people who are experiencing the world for all it is and want to help you get in on it in the action too.


No comments: