Friday, December 9, 2011

In with the new

Hello everyone.  Just a quick post to let you know I uploaded some more photos in the Travel Shots tab.  I have been quite behind and will continue to add photos, but in case you want to see photos about one particular country, there they are.

Also, have added a search function on the top right hand corner of the blog.  I realized that soon I will be writing about the Basque Santa Claus, Olentzero, and that it will be the 4th time I have mentioned him.  The past few years I have touched upon who he is and all but this year, spending it in Basque Country will probably flesh him out a bit more, but if you're curious for my other Christmas blogs, you just do a keyword search!  Or about whatever you want - a specific country, a holiday, etc.

As always, thanks for reading and muxu!
Amanda

No comments: