Sunday, October 26, 2008

The end of another weekend

Hello again! Not much to report this time, but I got took some black and white shots that I thought you might want to see, so I figured I would write a short note. Today wasn't anything special. We celebrated a friend's birthday last night so I slept in late and spent the morning relaxing. Met up with my American friends for some cafe con leche (coffee with milk) and conversation. It was good to meet with them again (Derek and Mandy) and this time I got to meet thier kids which was great! They also invited a girl who just moved here. She is 23 and from Orlando. Her name is Christine and she is an Au Pair here for the year for a rich family. It was great to meet someone my age from the States. She seemed nice and told me about these free language classes she is taking at the Red Cross. That will be my quest this week, find this Red Cross and check out the times and such. I will keep you posted!

After walking around time, eating some ice cream and taking the kids to the carousel, we called it a day. I don't have any big plans for the evening...just relax! My boss lent me two Spanish movies so I will probably watch one of them tonight.

Wanted to share a few of these pics! These might make it to my 'favorite shots' strip! It's fun to play around on the camera once in awhile...I never really think in black and white so it's good to see when they turn out! Maybe I will change it up next time with sepia!

Anyways, I am off to cook some dinner! I hope your weekend went well and you start the last week of October off well tomorrow!

Besos,
Amanda

No comments: